Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 27, Catching up today


Here is an example of a felted hat using one of the fancy yarns. I added a popcorn style yarn and knitted it along with my wool yarn to get this effect on a cloche style hat. It has an adorable bell shape, but could have been shaped into a regular cloche type flair. If you want a pattern for this hat, just leave me a comment asking for it. Today I get to knit all day! Hopefully I'll get two or three knitted so I can begin to catch up with my 365 goal. Also, I will be putting some of the hats in a local shop so I can provide more support this year. Yesterday I scouted out other people doing things like this in other communities and I'm so heartened by how many are involved. Sometimes a great idea just happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment