Monday, January 24, 2011

A Red Hat That Goes With Purple


Very soon I'm going to perfect the whole picture taking process. This is actually a very red hat with some very purple flowers. It was fun to make. I made up the flower and leaf patterns as I went along. I wish I would write these things down! But, alas, this may be a one of a kind hat! It is a little larger than some of my hats, but not much. I like a hat that is just a little big for my head. That way it doesn't smash my hair.

By the way, please read Charlene's Story. It is a wonderful success story of a mother of four who was dangerously close to being homeless. I'm pleased to say that Hats For Helping The Homeless was able to help her along the way. If you have bought one of my hats, then you have made this success story possible! Thanks! Perhaps I should save this hat for her older days, when all the stress of the past is over and she is ready to wear purple, with a red hat that doesn't go and doesn't suit her.

No comments:

Post a Comment